Wuxi Lanhai Electric Motor Co.,Ltd
Add: 4#, Tianshi Road Shitangwan Town, Wuxi, Jiangsu, China
Motor What is an engine, an engine is a machine that can convert other forms of energy into another, usually chemical energy into mechanical energy. The engine is suitable for both the power generating device and the entire machine including the power unit (eg gasoline engine, aero engine). The engine was first born in the UK, so the concept of the engine is also derived from English, its original meaning refers to the kind of "powered machine
Gasoline Engine (Gasoline Engine), is a gasoline as a fuel engine. As the gasoline viscosity is small, fast evaporation, you can use gasoline injection system will be injected into the cylinder of gasoline, after compression to a certain temperature and pressure, with a spark plug ignition, so that gas expansion work. Gasoline engine is characterized by high speed, simple structure, light weight, low cost, smooth operation, easy maintenance. Gasoline used in cars, especially small cars on a large number, so far not bad.
Motor According to the different fuel supply, gasoline engine can be divided into carburetor and jet type (or EFI) two categories. Carburetors are common to older models of engines, and most engines now use jet fuel supply. In a jet-type gasoline engine, the gasoline can be injected at the intake port and can be injected directly into the cylinder during the intake stroke; the injection process can be controlled by a computer program, and the fuel can be more evenly distributed to the individual cylinders; Throat and reduce the resistance of the plant into the air, etc., can improve the average effective pressure inside the cylinder and thermal efficiency; In addition, you can also weaken or avoid knocking combustion.
Motor Compared to diesel engines, gasoline engine thermal efficiency is lower than the diesel engine, and the fuel consumption is high, the ignition system is more complicated than the diesel engine, the reliability and maintenance convenience is not as diesel engine.
Automotive engines (reciprocating internal combustion engines) according to different characteristics are divided into the following categories:
● Classification by piston movement: Piston internal combustion engine can be divided into reciprocating piston and rotary piston type two. The former piston in the cylinder for reciprocating linear motion, the latter piston in the cylinder for rotary motion. (The latter applies to the rotor engine)
● Classification according to the intake system: The internal combustion engine can be divided into natural suction (non-supercharged) and forced intake (supercharged) engines according to whether the intake system is pressurized. If the intake is carried out in the near atmospheric state, it is non-pressurized internal combustion engine or naturally aspirated internal combustion engine; if the use of supercharger to increase the intake pressure, air intake density increases, compared with pressurized internal combustion engine. The booster can increase the power of the internal combustion engine.
● Classification according to the cylinder arrangement: the internal combustion engine according to the cylinder arrangement can be divided into single, double and three. The individual cylinders of the single row engines are arranged in a row, generally arranged vertically, but in order to reduce the height, the cylinders are sometimes arranged in a sloping or even horizontal level. Double-row engine to the cylinder in two rows, the angle between the two columns <180 ° (usually 90 °) known as the V-type engine, if the angle between the two columns = 180 ° called the opposite engine. Three rows of the cylinder in three rows, as the W-type engine.
● Classification according to the number of cylinders: internal combustion engine according to the number of cylinders can be divided into single-cylinder engine and multi-cylinder engine. The engine with only one cylinder is called a single cylinder engine; an engine with two or more cylinders is called a multi-cylinder engine. Such as double cylinder, three cylinder, four cylinder, five cylinder, six cylinder, eight cylinder, twelve cylinder, sixteen cylinders are multi-cylinder engine. Modern vehicle engine with three-cylinder, four-cylinder, six-cylinder, eight-cylinder engine.
● According to the cooling method classification: internal combustion engine in accordance with the cooling method can be divided into different water-cooled engine and air-cooled engine. The water-cooled engine is cooled by using a cooling liquid circulating in the cylinder block and the cylinder head cooling water jacket as a cooling medium, and the air-cooled engine uses the air flowing between the cylinder block and the outer surface heat sink of the cylinder head as a cooling medium To be cooled. Water-cooled engine cooling uniform, reliable, good cooling effect, is widely used in modern vehicle engine.
● Classification according to the stroke: The internal combustion engine can be divided into four-stroke internal combustion engine and two-stroke internal combustion engine according to the number of strokes required to complete a working cycle. The crankshaft turn two laps (720), the piston in the cylinder up and down reciprocating four strokes to complete a working cycle of the internal combustion engine known as the four-stroke internal combustion engine; and the crankshaft turn (360 °), the piston in the cylinder up and down reciprocating Moving two strokes to complete a working cycle of an internal combustion engine called a two-stroke internal combustion engine. Automotive engines are widely used in four-stroke internal combustion engines.
● Classification by valve mechanism: side-mounted valve (SV) engine, side camshaft (OHV) engine, overhead camshaft (OHC) engine, variable gas (VTEC) engine and Desmo valve mechanism engine.
● Classification by fuel supply: carburetor engine, EFI engine, direct injection engine.
● Classification according to the fuel used: The internal combustion engine can be divided into gasoline engine and diesel engine according to the different fuel used. The internal combustion engine using gasoline as fuel is called a gasoline engine; an internal combustion engine using diesel fuel is called a diesel engine. Gasoline engine and diesel engine compared with their own characteristics; gasoline engine speed, low quality, low noise, easy start, low manufacturing costs; diesel engine compression ratio, high thermal efficiency, economic performance and emission performance than the gasoline machine? Currently, the most widely used, the largest number The engine for the water-cooled, four-stroke reciprocating piston internal combustion engine, which gasoline engine for cars and light buses, trucks, and buses and heavy trucks are mostly diesel engines. A small number of cars and light passenger, truck engine also useful diesel engine.