Wuxi Lanhai Electric Motor Co.,Ltd
Add: 4#, Tianshi Road Shitangwan Town, Wuxi, Jiangsu, China
The speed control method of the three-phase asynchronous AC motor is to change the stator pole number of the cage motor to change the speed of the stator winding. The method is applicable to production machines that do not require stepless speed regulation, such as metal cutting machine tools, elevators, lifting equipment, fans, pumps, and the like.
1. Has a hard mechanical property and good stability.
2. No slip loss and high efficiency.
3. Simple wiring, convenient control and low price.
4. There is step speed regulation, the level difference is large, and smooth speed regulation cannot be obtained.
5. It can be used together with voltage regulation and electromagnetic slip clutch to achieve smoother speed regulation with higher efficiency.
Frequency conversion speed regulation method for three-phase asynchronous AC motor
Frequency control is a speed control method that changes the frequency of the stator power of the motor and changes its synchronous speed. The main equipment of the variable frequency speed control system is the inverter that provides the variable frequency power supply. The frequency converter can be divided into two categories: AC-DC-AC inverter and AC-AC inverter. At present, most of the domestic use AC-DC-AC inverter. The method is suitable for occasions requiring high precision and good speed regulation performance.
1. High efficiency, no additional loss during the speed regulation process.
2. Wide range of applications, can be used for cage asynchronous motors.
3. The speed range is large, the characteristics are hard, and the precision is high.http://www.lanhai-globals.com/